Helpful relocation tips:
1. Moving Note Book: You should maintain a folder or note book and keep all the documents in one place for future reference. Please create a check list, store all the documents in that folder.
2. Calendar: It is highly recommended to make a calendar (might be digital) to keep track the all movements as well as the tasks.
3. Professional Organizer : Your task would be very easy and perfect if you appoint one professional organizer who will supply the housekeepers who clean empty homes or carpet or other things cleaning, VAN etc.
4. Move the Perfect Things or Give away: Whenever you stay any place lots of unwanted things are stored - so you should not move the all staffs. You should sort those and if possible you can destroy those you don't need any more, few of them you can give to your relatives or known person or neighbors.
5. Take Care While Re-arranging in New Place: While all the staffs are moved in your new place - please take care those while re-arranging - avoid scratching on the floor, Unpack carefully etc.
6. Take Assistance of Professional Organizer: While re-arranging many families take many days, week even months to unpack the all and to complete the all properly like before. But we suggest please take assistance of professional organizer and re-arrange as early as possible perfectly.
We hope our Relocation Tips will assist you a lot. Thanks.